Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wedding Planning

My future sister in law and future mother in law

We're getting married in 57 days!  Still so much to do! It's been a whirlwind since the engagement and we quickly decided we wanted to get married sooner rather than later. Being this a second marriage for both of us, we want to get it right.  I have a lot of things in mind for what I want and most of them require some DIY-ing.  Lucky for me I'm an avid Pinterest follower and have a fiance that is willing to let me pretty much take over in the planning department.  I'm quite proud of myself!  Here is a link to my Tying the Knot Pinterest board. I find myself reviewing the images on a daily basis and picturing perfectly how our event will unfold.
pretty dessert table 
our mantra 
pretty color scheme
petal backdrop 

I am so thrilled with the way things are turning out and the good fortune we've had pinching pennies on some of the more expensive things.  Our good friends are letting us use their warehouse space as the venue. Tribes Interiors  is this amazing furniture store set in an enormous warehouse in the industrial part of our town.  We've attended parties there before and the atmosphere just lends itself to feeling good. 

My wonderful friend Chandra just opened an amazing floral store called Blush Floral Boutique .  This girl can work wonders with flowers.  Check out some of her designs: 
for the gents 

a cool spin on American Gothic 

lovely 




No comments:

Post a Comment